Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Learning to be me

Being blessed with time, where I can tweak my life, my home, my relationships, but most of all spend time letting myself be... a bit terrifying... afraid I am not maxed out to fully utilizing this opportunity... yet too getting down with myself...space... quiet moments stretching out into a day, doing all those many little things around the house, making ToDo lists and actually completing all those little tasks, even coming back when the task is stymied to finally triumph over cumbersome details... Still many back brain targets festering, yet I feel these too will be faced and delegated a time and a focused assault may arise. I understand this space can be blown away when hard fact life clicks in and takes precedence, yet, for now, I am happy.

No comments: